The Chart of the Day belongs to Zendesk (ZEN). I found the software development stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used to Flipchart feature to review the charts till I found one with consistent price appreciation over the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/12 the stock gained 3.95%.
Zendesk, Inc. is a software development company. It provides a software-as-a-service, or SaaS, customer service platform. The Company offers applications that allow clients to manage incoming support requests from end customers from any Internet connected computer. It provides customer service through its platform in approximately 40 languages to customers in various industries, such as business technology, telecommunications, education/non-profit, consumer technology, media/entertainment, and retail/ecommerce. Zendesk, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on theBarchart.comweb site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 100.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 79.96% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 10.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.11%
- Technical support level at 49.88
- Recently traded at 50.48 with a 50 day moving average of 45.48
- Market Cap $5.21 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 30.70% this year and another 28.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 130.80% this year, an additional 625.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 28.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 11 strong buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock