The Chart of the Day belongs to Palatin Technologies (PTN). I found the biomedical stock by using Barchart to sort today's New 52 Week High list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/14 the stock gained 45.45%.
Palatin Technologies, Inc is a development-stage medical technology company involved in developing and commercializing products and technologies for diagnostic imaging, cancer therapy and ethical drug development These developments are based on its proprietary monoclonal antibody radio labeling and enabling peptide platform technologies.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 53.52% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.86%
- Technical support level at 1.31
- Recently traded at 1.44 with a 50 day moving average of 1.00
- Market Cap $240 million
- P/E 10.91
- Revenue expected to grow .80% this year and another 53.50% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase 114.30% this year
- Only 2 analysts are following the stock, one rates it a strong buy and the other a buy
- The individual investors that are following the stock on Motley Fool voted 125 to 5 that the stock will beat the market