The Chart of the Day belongs to Juniper Pharmaceuticals (JNP). I found the drug stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/4 the stock gained 128.44%.
Juniper Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is focused on developing therapeutics for women's health. Juniper Pharmaceuticals, Inc., formerly known as Columbia Labs, is based in Boston, United States.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 42.29% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.69%
- Technical support level at 11.47
- Recently traded at 12.45 with a 50 day moving average of 8.28
- Market Cap $131.76 million
- Revenue expected to grow 136.80% this year but fall by 11.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 4,475.00% this year but decrease by 62.30% next year
- In spite of these estimates Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy recommendations on the stock