The Chart of the Day belongs to GDS Holdings (GDS). I found the information technology stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/18 the stock gained 28.41%.
GDS Holdings Limited provides information technology service. It offers integrated solutions, consulting, service and training including data center hosting, IT management and operation outsourcing, business continuity management, disaster recovery and cloud computing services. The company operates primarily in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Chengdu. GDS Holdings Limited is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 376.15+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 36.57% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.19%
- Technical support level at 27.03
- Recently traded at 30.69 with a 50 day moving average of 22.68
- Market Cap $2.78 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 50.40% this year and another 56.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 69.00% this year and another 37.70% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations on the stock