The Chart of the Day belongs to Digital Turbine (APPS). I found the internet software stock by using Barchart to sort the Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/3 the stock gained 22.35%.
Digital Turbine Inc. offers products and solutions for mobile operators, device OEMs and third parties. The company's product include DT Ignite(TM), a mobile device management solution with targeted app distribution capabilities, DT IQ(TM), a customized user experience and app discovery tool, DT Marketplace(TM), an application and content store and DT Pay(TM), a content management and mobile payment solution. It operates primarily in Berlin, Singapore and Sydney. Digital Turbine, Inc., formerly known as Mandalay Digital Group, Inc., is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 204.94+ Weighted Alpha
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- 9 new highs and up 208.82%
- Relative Strength Index 72.86%
- Technical support level at 1.95
- Recently traded at 2.10 with a 50 day moving average of 1.77
- Market Cap $147 million
- Revenue expected to grow 24.00% this year and another 19.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 44.40% this year, an additional 85.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.06% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 3 buy recommendations on the stock