RTN The Chart of the Day belongs to Raytheon (RTN). I found the technology stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first by the highest number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/5 the stock gained 4.17%.Raytheon Company is a global technology company. The company provides products and services in the areas of defense and commercial electronics,engineering and construction, and business and special mission aircraft.Raytheon has operations throughout the United States and serves customers in numerous countries around the world.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 6.39% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.43%
- Technical support level at 169.89
- Recently traded at 171.89 with a 50 day moving average of 14.26
- Market Cap $49.93 billion
- P/E 22.97
- Dividend yield 1.88%
- Revenue expected to grow 4.90% this year and another 4.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase .90% this year, 12.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 9.08% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy, 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock