MLP The Chart of the Day is a repeat and belongs to the Maui Land and Pineapple Company (MLP) I found the multi faceted real estate stock that own over 23,000 acres on Maui by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by Weighted Alpha, then by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/23 the stock gained 195.24%.Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, sells, and manages residential, resort, commercial, agricultural, and industrial real estate properties in the United States. It owns approximately 23,000 acres of land on Maui. The company operates through Real Estate, Leasing, Utilities, and Resort Amenities segments. It serves agriculture, resort operation and the creation and management of holistic communities. Maui Land & Pineapple Company Inc. is based in HI, United States.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 20.61% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.19% in the last month
- Technical support level at 21.03
- Recently traded at 21.65 with a 50 day moving average of 17.80
- Market Cap $412 million
- P/E 13.80
- Owns 23,300 acres on Maui
- Although no presently followed by analysts the individual investors on Motley Fool voted 38 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- Over the last 5 years the stock has had a total return of 441.31%