BBGI The Chart of the Day belongs to Beasley Broadcast Group (BBGI). I found the radio stations stock using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Sine the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/12 the stock gained 28.74%.Beasley Broadcast Group is one of the largest radio broadcasting companies in the United States. The company's stations are located in large and midsized markets in the eastern United States. The radio stations program a variety of formats, including urban, contemporary hit radio and country, which target the demographic groups in each market that the company considers the most attractive to the advertisers.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 4 new highs and up 32.93% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 84.21%
- Technical support level at 14.15
- Recently traded at 16.55 with a 50 day moving average of 11.25
- Market Cap $431 million
- P/E 16.61
- Dividend yield 1.29%
- At the present time Wall Street analysts are not issuing full report on the stock but they have a consensus that the earnings will compound at an annual rate of 29.00% for the next 5 years
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 14 to 1 that the stock will beat the market