AMBR The Chart of the Day belongs to Amber Road (AMBR). I found the software stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks first by Weighted Alpha, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/27 the stock gained 84.32%.Amber Road, Inc. operates as a provider of on-demand Global Trade Management solutions. It offers import and export, global logistics, and trade agreement management solutions worldwide. The Company's solutions include Enterprise-Class Software, Trade Content, Supply Chain Network, Flexible Technology and SaaS Delivery. It offers its solution to enterprises in various industries, including chemical/pharmaceutical, high technology/electronics, industrial/manufacturing, logistics, oil and gas, and retail/apparel through a software-as-a-service model. Amber Road, Inc. is headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 32.25% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 81.87%
- Technical support level at 9.93
- Recently traded at 11.00 with a 50 day moving average of 8.40
- Market Cap $289.85 million
- Revenue expected to grow 7.50% this year and another 13.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.10% this year, an additional 21.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock