The Chart of the Day
belongs to Gold Resources
(GORO). I found the precious metal mining stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index
stocks first for the highest Weighted Alpha, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/29 the stock gained 85.71%.
Gold Resource Corporation is a mining company focused on production and pursuing development of select, high-grade gold and silver projects that feature low operation costs and produce high returns on capital. The Company has 100% interest in four potential high-grade gold and silver properties in Mexico's southern state of Oaxaca. The Company has an interest in four properties, the El Aguila property, the Las Margaritas property, the El Rey property and the Solaga property. All of these properties are in the exploration stage and have no probable reserves. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 24.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.84%
- Technical support level at 6.38
- Recently traded at 6.64 with a 50 day moving average of 4.59
- Market Cap $359.81 million
- P/E 110.00
- Dividend yield .30%
- 1 Wall Street analysts issued a strong buy recommendation
- The individual investors on Motley Fool voted 165 to 81 that the stock will beat the market