BFS The Chart of the Day is Saul Centers (BFS). I found the shopping center REIT by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again for technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/28 the stock gained 12.88%.Saul Centers, Inc. is a real estate investment trust which is engaged in the management and development of the shopping center business of the Saul Organization.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 16.20% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 81.16%
- Technical support level at 65.48
- Recently traded at 67.22 with a 50 day moving average of 59.60
- Market Cap $1.4 billion
- Dividend yield 2.83%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.60% this year and another 4.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 7.10% this year, an additional 4.10% next year and increase at an annual rate of 4.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock