RBA The Chart of the Day belongs to Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA). I found the vehicle auctioneering stock by using Barchart to sort today's All Time High list first for the highest frequency of new highs in the last month then again for technical buy signals of 80% of better. Next I used the Trend Spotter to review the charts for consistency. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/18 the stock gained 33.57%.Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers conduct unreserved public auctions every year at locations throughout North and Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East. The company is known for their innovative auction methods, attention to detail and their total commitment to the unreserved auction. The confidence this gives their customers has enabled Ritchie Bros. to become one of the largest industrial auctioneer in the world.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signals
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 14.53% in the last month
- Relative Strength index 83.19%
- Technical support level at 30.35
- Recently traded at 31.91 with a 50 day moving average of 27.38
- Market Cap $3.42 billion
- P/E 26.09
- Dividend yield 2.08%
- Revenue expected to grow 6.90% this year and another 5.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.60% this year, an additional 9.60% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.40% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 3 buy, 6 hold, 1 under perform and 1 sell recommendation on the stock