The Chart of the Day is Cantel Medical (CMN). I found the medical instruments stock by using Barchart to sort the Russell 3000 Index stocks for stocks with a Weighted Alpha of at least 50.00+ and Barchart technical buy signals of 80% or better. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 9/29 the stock gained 2.64%.
Cantel Medical Corp. is a healthcare company concentrating primarily in infection prevention and control products and diagnostic and therapeutic medical equipment. Through its United States subsidiary, MediVators, Inc., Cantel serves customers worldwide by designing, developing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing innovative products for the infection prevention and control industry.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% Barchart technical buy signals
- 54.36+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 15.58% in the last year
- Relative Strength Index 61.41%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 54.00
- Recently traded at 55.92 with a 50 day moving average of 52.61
- Market Cap $2.32 billion
- P/E 39.38
- Dividend yield .18%
- Revenue expected to grow 15.40% this year and another 15.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 24.30% this year, an additional 24.50% next yea and continue to increase at an annual rate of 18.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors on Motley Foll voted 128 to 18 that the stock will beat the market
The 50-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been the best technical trading strategy for this stock