The Chart of the Day belongs to Sportsman's Warehouse (SPWH). I found the outdoor sporting goods stock by using Barchart to sort theRussell 3000 Index stocks first for a technical buy signal of 80% or better then again for a positive Weighted Alpha. Next I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts. Since the Trend Spotter signaled another buy on 8/28 the stock gained 2.48%.
Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. is an outdoor sporting goods retailer. Its stores offer camping products, fishing products, and hunting and shooting products. The Company's stores also provide clothing products, footwear products and optics, electronics, and accessories. It also carries a range of private label offerings under the Rustic Ridge, Yukon Gold and Sportsman's Warehouse brands. Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Midvale, Utah.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% Barchart technical buy signals
- 132.60+ Weighted Alpha
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 12.40% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.70%
- Barchart computes a technical support level at 12.23
- Recently traded at 13.21 with a 50 day moving average of 12.05
- Market Cap $554.82 million
- P/E 23.93
- Revenue expected to grow 10.60% this year and another 13.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 20.00% this year, an additional 26.70% next year and continue to increase at an annual rate of 21.92% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 8 strong buy recommendations on the stock
The 20-100 Day MACD Oscillator has been a reliable technical trading strategy for this stock.